These were taken from the car so they aren't the best, but I couldn't get Karen to get out and take any pictures. What a weenie!
The I-80 freeway was closed about 90 minutes later.
This was taken when we pulled into the hotel. Light snow on the ground, but expecting several inches. We'll hope it all melts during the night.
For all you Duck fans I mention this...in between rainstorms we pulled up behind a newer Corvette driven by an older couple (like us). They had an Oregon Alumi license plate holder and Karen drew my attention to it. We passed them and then noticed they pulled up behind us and then drew along side. The gal in the passenger seat started pointing to our Duck plate holder, so we flashed them the winged "O" and they started laughing and waving.
Want to wish Bryan a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" today. Hope you had a great day!
Til we meet again, I remain your "where's the sun" correspondent.

1 comment:
And to think Jim and I are going to Maui and will miss all that beautiful snow. Take care.
Post a Comment